You can use any modern browser to run Mathster, but for the best experience we recommend FireFox or Chrome. Internet Explorer and Safari do work but ocassionally some of the functionality using these browsers may be limited.
Which browsers are recommended to run Mathster?
- What is the ''Secret Code'' for in class options?
- Do I require any browser plugins?
- What operating system do I need to run Mathster?
- Can a student retrieve their username and / or password?
- I currently have a free trial and I really like some of the features of Mathster. However, I am finding that when I filter by level, I have to wade through all the questions at that level. Is it possible to filter by level and topic? If not, is this likely to become possible. e.g Solving equations at level 6
You cannot comment on this entry